Difference between revisions of "Accessories"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 03:55, 15 September 2022
Accessories are equipable items, coming in two varieties:
- Bags: used to increase the carrying capacity of the player
- Standard Capes: Increasing various stats, the same as any other armor piece
- Faction Capes: Increasing various stats, and having a unique, combat-related passive ability
- Special Capes: Cosmetic items, some of them having a unique, non-combat-related passive ability
- Banners: Purely cosmetic items
Accessories can be obtained in different ways, depending on the type:
- Bags, standard capes, and faction capes can be crafted or looted from slain mobs
- Special capes and banners can be received for recruiting new players to Albion Online, looted from Adventurer's Challenge reward chests or bought from an Arena Master or Vanity Merchant.
List of Accessories