Albion Online is a sandbox massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), developed by Sandbox Interactive, located in Berlin, Germany. It is a cross-platform MMO experience, available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android, with all players on one global server in one massive, sprawling world. Albion Online is set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all items are player-crafted. Players can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in a unique classless system – players are what they wear. They can explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content or engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories.
Fight for your Life
- PvP Action - Challenge yourself with intense, exhilarating PvP fighting with the greatest warriors in the open world of Albion. Gear up and use teamwork to send the enemy fleeing from the battlefield! Only the most skillful fighters will leave the field victorious!
- GvG Warfare - You can conquer the vast world of Albion for yourself! Territories mean shelter from the dangers of the wilderness, and room to build villages and gather precious resources. Claim yours, then expand your empire and protect it from invaders!
- PvE Battles - Monster hunting isn't just a pastime in Albion Online. The creatures you fight provide you with the resources you'll need to create weapons and items. Arm yourself wisely: Powerful beasts lurk in the world below, and only true heroes can best them!
- Farming - Need a break from fighting for your life, but still want to support your guild? Retire to your own private island off the coast of Albion and build and maintain a farm, including crops and animals, with a whole new set of buildings. Generate food to fuel your guild’s war efforts, or even just sell on the market for a profit!
- Discover, Gather, Hunt - To erect the greatest cities and smith the most deadly weapons requires resources and plenty of them. Search far and wide to find the very rarest, most prized materials. But be on your guard - your enemies will be looking too!
- Craft your own armor and weapons - A player forges their own destiny! Be it a mighty set of armor, a magic staff or a set of sturdy tools - all items are crafted by you in our player-driven economy, so take up position at the anvil and get smithing!
- Haul your goods around the world - There are many ways to transport goods across the vast world of Albion. So load up your trusty pack mule and set off on your way! Be warned, though, a full carriage is slow, and an easy target for thieves - be prepared to protect your cargo!
- Trade your goods at local marketplaces - Have more resources and items than you know what to do with? Or are you looking for a particular kind of blade? Take yourself to the nearest marketplace – plenty of traders await you there, and you’re sure to find what you’re looking for!
- Player Housing - Build your home, then furnish and decorate it to your own style! Comfy beds, tables laden with hearty food, gruesome hunting trophies… Furniture not only makes your house a home; each item also provides distinct bonuses and abilities to your character.
- Your own corner of Albion - Claim your own corner of the world, then choose from over 20 buildings to develop your patch of land into a functioning city! Whether military, industrial or residential; plan carefully to use the valuable building land effectively and expand your empire.
- Destiny Board - To create your perfect character, you need to be shown the many paths your destiny could take you. That’s where the Destiny Board comes in! The Destiny Board shows you everything you are and everything you could be, and that's a lot! Dive in and choose your path.
- No classes - no restrictions - Forget what you know from other MMOs. There are no classes in Albion Online, which means no restrictions on what you can equip. Experiment to design and create your own perfect build - in Albion Online, you are what you wear!
A dangerous world
- Disciples of Morgana - Once an immensely powerful sorceress, Morgana diminished after a cataclysmic battle with Merlin at the end of the Great War. However, her devoted Disciples walk the earth still, bearing her standard in the name of evil, devastation... and revenge.
- The Heretics - The Heretics were corrupted heavily by the magical fallout from the Great War, and are now barely recognizable as their former selves. Crazed, they roam the world of Albion with no purpose but indiscriminate murder. Show them no mercy!
- Keepers of Albion - Deep in the forests dwell Albion's oldest denizens, its Keepers. The native inhabitants of Albion channel its dangerous magical power from the nature around them and are remnants of a forgotten era of peace. They will fight fiercely for their home!
- The Undead - The fallen of Albion rarely stay dead for long… Skeletal forms of restless spirits roam in the dark, cavernous recesses of the crypts and dungeons under the earth, preying on unwitting adventurers. These husks know no mercy, and should be shown none!
- Demons of Hell - From hideous, fiery nightmares comes an entirely new threat to the world of Albion: The Demons of Hell. For now, their presence is felt only dimly as they try to force their way through gates between this world and theirs, but their will to crossover is unwavering.
- Royal Expeditionary Forces - Sent from the Old World to the coasts of Albion to exploit its resources, the Royals now serve as a place of refuge for newcomers in Albion. Not out of charity, of course, but to fill the King’s coffers in the Old World.