Artifacts are crafting ingredients used to create rare or specialized equipment and weapons. Artifacts can either be found throughout the game world or created at an in-town vendor.
- They are dropped from various regular bosses, but not Roaming Mobs, of it's tier or higher.
- They are dropped from various Rare- & Artifactbosses, but not Roaming Mobs, of any tier.
- They are dropped in Hellgates.
- They can be rolled in a city at the Artifact Foundry using the resources required.
- They can be gained from salvaging when salvaging four of the same item at once they are used to craft.
There are three different types of Artifacts, Rune Artifacts, Soul Artifacts and Relic Artifacts. They can be recognized by the color of the glow that the Artifact and the item have. Rune Artifacts and their items have a yellow glow, Soul Artifacts and their items have an orange glow and relic artifacts and their items have a red glow.
Artifacts can either be found in the open world or created by melding together Runes, Souls or Relics at the Artifact Foundry in any royal city. When creating artifacts from their reagents, you cannot select an individual artifact to craft. You can select the class (mage, warrior, hunter) or you can craft a completely random artifact. Selecting the class of artifact will require more reagents than selecting a random artifact.
All items displayed in the tables below are linked in Tier 8. The lower tier artifacts, items and resources all exist with a different prefix in their name, for example Adept's Ancient Padding, Expert's Ancient Bindings or Master's Imbued Visor.
(Adept's (T4) , Expert's (T5), Master's (T6), Grandmaster's (T7), Elder's (T8))
Rune Armor Artifacts
Rune Magic Artifacts
Rune Melee Artifacts
Rune Offhand Artifacts
Rune Ranged Artifacts
Soul Armor Artifacts
Soul Magic Artifacts
Soul Melee Artifacts
Soul Offhand Artifacts
Soul Ranged Artifacts
Relic Armor Artifacts
Relic Magic Artifacts
Relic Melee Artifacts
Relic Offhand Artifacts
Relic Ranged Artifacts