Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Baby Chickens may be purchased from a personal island Farming Merchant for 5,000 Silver or from the Market Place.
- Baby Chickens may only be placed on a Pasture
- A maximum of 9 Baby Chickens may be placed on a pasture
- Baby Chickens require a farming level of harvester to place.
- To place Baby Chickens on a Farm, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 44 hours which is halved by Premium
- Farm animals must also be fed Crops (like Wheaf of Wheat) or Herbs in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Baby Chickens base baby yield is 60%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +80% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Baby Chickens growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Cost||Placed on||Farming level required||Total breed duration||Diet||Cycles||Nutrition max||Nutrition point||Base yield||Nurture bonus (per day)|
|Baby Chickens||Farming animal||T3||5,000 Silver||Pasture||Harvester||44 Hours||Crops and Herbs||1||480||330||60%||+80%|
Other Baby Animals