Tame Direwolf are a tier 6 Farm Animal grown by using Direwolf Pup
- Direwolf Pup is a rare drop from Dire Wolf or from the Market Place
- Direwolf Pup may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Direwolf Pup may be placed in a Kennel
- Direwolf Pup require a farming level of Animal breeder 30 to place.
- To place Direwolf Pup in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 188 hours which is halved by Premium to 94 hours.
- Wild animals must also be fed Meat in order to grow
- With Premium, it takes almost four days to grow a Direwolf Pup, which means it needs between 13.000 and 13.248 nutrition to feed. This means it needs between 270 and 276 Raw Chicken, Raw Goose, Raw Pork, or other meat types in total, translated 67-69 pieces of meat per day.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Direwolf Pup base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +6% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Direwolf Pup growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Other Baby Animals