Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Fisherman is a gathering profession focused on fishing fish.
- Unlike the other gathering professions, there are only two fisherman Destiny Board nodes: The Fisherman node and the Fishing Specialist node.
- A higher level in the Fisherman node will unlock higher tier Fishing Rods and Fisherman Gathering Gear.
- To catch fish players have to complete a mini-game described on the fishing page in detail.
- Players can catch fish in all the waters in Albion and in every zone where there is water, but the tier of the fish will differ from map to map.
- Each level in the Fisherman Destiny Board node increases item power for all fisherman gear by 0.5, increases fishing speed by 0.16, and increases fishing yield by 0.16%.
- Each level in the Fishing Specialist Destiny Board node increases item power for all fisherman gear by 2.5, increases fishing speed by 0.33, and increases fishing yield by 0.33%.
- Equipping a Fishing Rod will allow players to catch fish of all tiers that are up to +1 of the fishing rod's tier. For example, equipping a tier 5 fishing rod will allow players to catch tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 fish.
- As of patch 9 (April 1st 2020) food now offers gathering yield for fishing.