Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Growing goats require Animal breeder 1 on the Destiny Board.
- Chickens are the result of raising Baby Chickens, they can be placed in pastures and fed plants to grow into chickens.
- Chickens may only be placed on a Pasture.
- To place Chickens on a Farm, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- A maximum of 9 Chickens may be placed on a Pasture
- Chickens must be fed Crops in order to produce hen eggs.
- To cancel Chickens production, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Goats can be used as a food source in the game and can be either butchered at the Butcher to produce raw goat or kept in the pastures as livestock to produce Goat's Milk. Goat's Milk can be turned into Goat's Butter at the Mill.
Other Adult Farm Animals