Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Growing goats require Animal breeder 1 on the Destiny Board.
- Goats are the result of raising Kid, they can be placed in pastures and fed plants to grow into chickens.
- Goats may only be placed on a Pasture.
- To place Goats on a Farm, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- A maximum of 9 Goats may be placed on a Pasture
- Goats must be fed Crops in order to produce goat milk.
- To cancel Goats production, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Goats can be used as a food source in the game and can be either butchered at the Butcher to produce raw goat or kept in the pastures as livestock to produce Goat's Milk. Goat's Milk can be turned into Goat's Butter at the Mill.
Other Adult Farm Animals