The Keeper Cape is one of the 10 types of special capes currently existing in Albion. Special capes are special because they require additional resources to craft compared to the normal capes, and, unlike normal capes which only provide passive stats, all the special capes come with one passive ability. The Keeper Cape belongs to the second set of five special capes introduced in Albion. All 10 types of special capes come under 5 different tiers, and the crafting requirements change based on the tier of the cape.
- Adept's Keeper Cape can be crafted using 1 Adept's Cape, 1 Adept's Keeper Crest and 1 Rockheart
- Expert's Keeper Cape can be crafted using 1 Expert's Cape, 1 Expert's Keeper Crest and 1 Rockheart
- Master's Keeper Cape can be crafted using 1 Master's Cape, 1 Master's Keeper Crest and 3 Rockhearts
- Grandmaster's Keeper Cape can be crafted using 1 Grandmaster's Cape, 1 Grandmaster's Keeper Crest and 5 Rockhearts
- Elder's Keeper Cape can be crafted using 1 Elder's Cape, 1 Elder's Keeper Crest and 10 Rockhearts
The special ability of the Keeper Cape is Berserk