Might and Favor
The Lands Awaken update introduced the Conquerors' Challenge, which includes two new reward systems: Might and Favor. These reward players for participating in PvP-enabled activities while allowing them to contribute to their guild's success at the same time.
Might points track your progress toward personal seasonal challenge goals. Reaching milestones in Might unlocks rewards such as battle mounts, Fame boosts, and new seasonal avatars.
Earned via various activities with a risk of PvP, including:
- PvE in Outlands / Roads of Avalon.
- Opening Treasures.
- Killing Siphoning Mages / Crystal Spiders.
- Playing Hellgates / Crystal League.
- Winning Corrupted Dungeons.
- Capturing Power Cores and Energy Crystals (see below).
Guild Might Level
Guild-affiliated players' activities additionally contribute to their guild's Might Level. Might points earned by each player also count toward their guild's point total. When enough points are earned, the guild advances to the next Might Level.
- Each Guild Might Level completed awards Season Points. This allows all players in a guild to contribute towards Season Points while earning Might and Favor for themselves.
- When a guild reaches a new bracket, members are in turn rewarded with:
- Significant Might
- An additional bonus to Might earned during the rest of the season
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 19.000.1||24 November 2021||Lands Awakened Update||To shift the focus of Guild Seasons away from territorial control and toward player activity, their reward systems have been reworked and the Conquerors' Challenge introduced.
Conquerors' Challenge introduces two new reward systems, Might and Favor:
Guild-affiliated players' activities additionally contribute to their guild's Might Level:
A Season Overview has been added to show:
The Season Overview no longer shows season rewards, as these are now earned via the Conqueror's Challenge.
Additional changes for Season 14: