Season Points are the determinant of Guild position in the GvG Season. Season Points are awarded to Guilds for:
- Guild Challenge,
- owning and holding teritorries,
- conquering castle outposts & castles,
- killing siphoning mages in the Territories owned by another guild (which is not in alliance),
- Crystal League wins,
- World Bosses defeating.
Depending on the guilds season points they will be ranked for the GvG Season and are eligible for special rewards.
Season Points earned from the Guild Challenge depends on its level.
Territories score 40, 80, 120, 160, 200 or 240 Season Points every day at the zone's primetime, depending on the territory's position in the Outlands. The closer to the center the Territory is, the more Season Points it scores.
Castles score 120, 240, 360, 480, 600 or 720 Season Points every day at the zone's primetime, depending on the castle's position in the Outlands.
The closer to the center the Castle is, the more Season Points it scores
Castle Outposts score 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 Season Points every day at the zone's primetime, depending on the castle outpost's position in Outlands.
The closer to the center the Castle Outpost is, the more Season Points it scores
Crystal League wins gives accordingly:
- 1 season point for 1 level
- 5 season point for 2 level
- 25 season point for 3 level
- 75 season point for 4 level
- 200 season point for 5 level
- 500 season point for 6 level
- 1,000 season point for 7 level
- 2,500 season point for 8 level
- 5,000 season point for 9 level
Season Points earned from Crystal League are limited to 7,000 for 5v5 and 2,400 for 10v10.
Black Zone World Bosses:
- Tier 7: World Boss - 40 season points,
- Tier 8: World Boss - 50 season points
Black Zone Veteran Bosses:
- Tier 5: Veteran Boss - 3 season points,
- Tier 6: Veteran Boss - 4 season points,
- Tier 7: Veteran Boss - 4 season points,
- Tier 8: Veteran Boss - 5 season points
You will earn more season points the closer you are to the centre of the Outlands, with a maximum of up to 6x the base amount.
Veteran Bosses (found in black zone static open-world dungeons) only classes as a boss if it has those pointy rings under it's feet.
Only Bosses found in Black Zone will reward Season Points.