Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Smelter allows a player to refine your Ore into metal ingots.
- Smelters may be located in the main cities, Islands or Home Territories.
- Smelters outside of Starter Cities are owned by players and are likely to have a usage fee associated with them
- By using a Smelter in the main city, the player may receive a material return if they use Focus. Players will not receive a material return on an Island.
- To use the Smelter, the player must have the Ore and Ingots of the previous Tier in their inventory
- The player must have achieved the appropriate Tier to smelt Ore (the icons will be red if it's not available)
- The Smelter will need to be fed. Every building has a favorite food and when you use this food on the Smelter, the nutrition is doubled
- The Smelter's favorite food is Wheat Soup
Building Upgrade Materials
|Name||Tier||Cost Material 1||Cost Material 2||Cost Material 3|
|Novice Smelter||2||Rough Logs||25||Rough Stone||3||Limestone Block||150|
|Journeyman Smelter||3||Rough Logs||50||Rough Stone||5||Sandstone Block||150|
|Adept Smelter||4||Rough Logs||100||Rough Stone||10||Travertine Block||150|
|Expert Smelter||5||Rough Logs||200||Rough Stone||20||Granite Block||150|
|Master Smelter||6||Rough Logs||400||Rough Stone||40||Slate Block||150|
|Grandmaster Smelter||7||Rough Logs||800||Rough Stone||80||Basalt Block||150|
|Elder Smelter||8||Rough Logs||1600||Rough Stone||160||Marble Block||150|
Other Building Types