Difference between revisions of "Toolmaker"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Changed "other buildings type" to "other buildings")
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
Revision as of 01:53, 25 October 2019
The Toolmaker is an Economy Building that allows a player to craft Tools.
- A Toolmaker may be located in the main cities, Islands or Home Territories.
- A Toolmaker outside of Starter Cities are owned by players and are likely to have a usage fee associated with them
- By using a Toolmaker in the main city, the player may receive a material return if they use Focus. Players will not receive a material return on an Island.
- To use the Toolmaker. the player must have the Fiber and Cloth of the previous Tier in their inventory
- The Toolmaker will need to be fed. Every building has a favorite food and when you use this food on the Toolmaker, the nutrition is doubled
- The Toolmaker's favorite food is Turnip Salad
Building Upgrade Materials
|Name||Tier||Cost Material 1||Cost Material 2||Cost Material 3|
|Novice Toolmaker||2||Rough Logs||50||Rough Stone||5||Limestone Block||300|
|Journeyman Toolmaker||3||Rough Logs||100||Rough Stone||10||Sandstone Block||300|
|Adept Toolmaker||4||Rough Logs||200||Rough Stone||20||Travertine Block||300|
|Expert Toolmaker||5||Rough Logs||400||Rough Stone||40||Granite Block||300|
|Master Toolmaker||6||Rough Logs||800||Rough Stone||80||Slate Block||300|
|Grandmaster Toolmaker||7||Rough Logs||1600||Rough Stone||160||Basalt Block||300|
|Elder Toolmaker||8||Rough Logs||3200||Rough Stone||320||Marble Block||300|