Twitch Drops are special rewards such as permanent wardrobe and mount skins, or our new Victory Emote charges obtained by watching official Albion Online Content Creators on Twitch.
How to Link your Accounts
In order to receive Twitch Drops and have them delivered you will need a Twitch account as well as an Albion Online account. Then simply:
- Go to albiononline.com/twitch
- Make sure you’re logged in with the Albion Online account you want to receive Twitch Drops on
- Click “LOGIN WITH TWITCH” to be redirected to Twitch
- Make sure you’re logged in to the Twitch account through which you want to redeem Twitch Drops
- Click “Authorize”
- You’ll then be redirected back to the official Albion Online website
How the Rewards are Delivered
Twitch Drops will come in the form of Community Chests. These are in-game items of different rarity levels containing permanent skin unlocks, Victory Emote charges and Community Tokens.
Every chest can contain each type of item.
- Common Chests give you either a wardrobe unlock, 5 vanity kill charges or 5 Community Tokens.
- Rare Chests are guaranteed to give a skin unlock, plus either Vanity Kill Charges or Community Tokens.
- Epic Chests contain a Tier 5+ skin item plus another, randomly chosen skin item and up to 10 Vanity Kill charges or 10 Community Tokens.
- Legendary Chests not only guarantee a T5+ skin item but also an additional skin unlock item. Furthermore there is a chance for a third skin item, and up to 10 Victory Emote Charges or up to 10 Community Tokens.
While you will never open an empty chest, there is a chance that you’ll receive an item you already have. In this case, you can salvage your unwanted item into Community Tokens (more on this below).
To receive rewards, go to your profile page on Twitch, select "Drops" tab (or directly to Inventory tab) and click on "Obtain" button.
Twitch Drop campaigns will be offered to specific content creators only. These include all members of the Albion Online Creators Program as well as other streamers affiliated with Albion Online. To find out which streams are offering Twitch Drops you can filter your search on Twitch for the Tag “Drops Enabled”.
- Skin unlock items will permanently give you a specific wardrobe or mount skin. They come in different tiers of increasing rarity, with each tier being five times more likely to be dropped than the next tier up. So T4 drops are five times more likely than T5, which are five times more likely than T6, and so on. While most skins are also purchasable with Gold, others will be exclusively available from Twitch Drops.
- Victory Emotes allow you to celebrate kills with cool audiovisual effects. You collect Victory Emote Charges, and then each kill will consume a charge and deploy a Victory Emote. Similar to skin items, Victory Emotes have different rarity levels.
- Community Tokens act as crafting ingredients for the other rewards. If you were hoping to open a certain reward, but find yourself out of luck, they allow you to craft the items you want instead.
If one of your characters has an active premium subscription, Victory Emote charges from a premium chest will be tradable rather than salvageable.
Crafting from Community Tokens is done at the Vanity Merchant in the Community tab.
The Weekly Drops
- Drop 1: Common Chest after 15 minutes
- Drop 2: Rare Chest after 4 additional hours
- Drop 3: Common Chest after 4 additional hours
- Drop 4: Epic Chest after 4 additional hours
- Drop 5: Common Chest after 4 additional hours
- Drop 6: Common Chest after 4 additional hours
- Drop 7: Legendary Chest after 4 additional hours
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out which Twitch account is linked to my Albion account?
- On your profile page you’ll find a new label called “Twitch Account” which will tell you whether your Albion account is currently linked to a Twitch account along with that account’s name.
- How do I unlink my account?
- If your Albion account is linked with the wrong Twitch account, you can unlink your accounts. This can be done on the Twitch account settings page under the Connections tab. This page is also linked in your Albion Online profile page. There you can click “Disconnect” on the “Albion Online Drops” Connection.
- Is it enough that my Steam account is linked to my Twitch account?
- No. You will have to link your Albion account with your Twitch account.
- Will Twitch Drops also be available for streamers not in the Albion Online Creators Program?
- Since SBI introduced Twitch Drops to specifically help out our official content creators, access to campaigns will be limited to these streams.