Wall of Flames
An active ability found on the second slot of Fire Staffs.
It is unlocked at mastery level 3.
Wall of Flames
||Creates a flaming wall in front of the caster, dealing 101 Magical damage every 1s to enemies while they stand in the fire. Enemies hit by the fire will try to flee.
Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power.
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 20.000.1||8 June 2022||Into the Fray Update||Pyroblast is now a channeled skillshot that rewards positioning and timing. Ignite has been replaced with a new ability: Flame Blast. And Infernal Staff's Contagious Fire has been replaced with Combustion, which ignites an enemy, leaving behind a flaming trail that silences. The Burn effect of Fire Bolt now triggers sooner, increasing the damage output if the same target is hit multiple times. Flame Pillar now deals significantly more damage on a higher cooldown (15s). If at least one enemy is hit, however, the cooldown is reduced back to 10s. Various other improvements and adjustments have also been made to make these staffs feel more polished.
- Fire Bolt (all Fire Staffs):
- Burn Damage over Time Delay: 1s → 0.3s
- Hit Delay: 0.2s → 0.12s
- Burning Field (all Fire Staffs):
- Removed the ability Ignite (all Fire Staffs)
- Added a new W-Slot ability, Flame Blast (all Fire Staffs):
- Select a target (Ally, Enemy, Self) - after 1.6s an explosion occurs around the target, dealing 150 magical damage to all enemies in a 5m radius.
- If the main target is an enemy they also take an additional 45 magical damage immediately.
- Wall of Flames (all Fire Staffs):
- Fire Wave (all Fire Staffs):
- Fire Wave area Duration: 0.8s → 1s
- Fire Ball (all Fire Staffs):
- Renamed the ability to Raging Flare
- Cast Range: 18m → 22m
- Instant Damage: 124.63 → 135
- Projectile Speed increased by 10%
- Fire Artillery (all Fire Staffs):
- Hit Delay: 0.1s → 0s
- Projectile Hit Delay: 0.5s → 0.2s
- Pyroblast (One-handed Fire Staff) has been completely reworked:
- Pyroblast is charged while channeling for up to 2s (can aim while channeling)
- Deals magical damage in a 4m radius upon impact with an enemy, dependent upon the length of the channel
- Charge Up: 0.5s / 1s / 1.5s / 2s - Damage: 240 / 280 / 320 / 360
- (Previous Pyroblast instant Damage: 300)
- If channeled for the full duration, the Pyroblast also knocks targets back 2.5m
- Flame Pillar (Great Fire Staff):
- Damage: 184 → 218
- Cooldown: 10s → 15s
- If at least one enemy is hit the cooldown is reduced to 10s
- Energy Cost: 13 → 9
- Hit Delay: 1s → 0.8s
- Removed the ability Contagious Fire (Infernal Staff)
- Added a new E-slot Ability, Combustion (Infernal Staff):
- Ignite the targeted enemy, dealing 143 magical damage over 5s
- After a short delay, the burning enemy leaves a continuous fiery trail that lasts 4.6s
- Deals 28 magical damage vs. players / 26 magical damage vs. mobs every 0.5s
- Enemy players on the trail are silenced
|Version 1.11.358.115635||11 April 2018||Lancelot Patch #4||
- Wall of Flames:
- Fear Duration: 1s -> 0.5s
- Targets will no longer bounce back into the wall of flames multiple times.
|Version 1.11.357.113848||16 March 2018||Lancelot Hotfix #2||Wall of Flames:
- Fear duration reduced to 1 second fixed duration, regardless of item power and crowd control resistance