Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Adept's Fawn are a rare drop from Giant Stags or from the Market Place
- Adept's Fawn may only be placed on a Pasture
- A maximum of 9 Adept's Fawn may be placed in a Pasture
- Adept's Fawn require a farming level of Animal breeder 1 to place.
- To place Adept's Fawn in a Pasture, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 92 hours which is halved by Premium
- Farm animals must also be fed Crops or Herbs in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Adept's Fawn base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +18% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Adept's Fawn growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Placed on||Farming level required||Total breed duration||Diet||Cycles||Nutrition max||Nutrition point||Base yield||Nurture bonus (per day)|
|Adept's Fawn||Farming animal||T4||Pasture||Animal Breeder - 1||92 Hours||Crops and Herbs||2||768||230s||0%||+18%|
Other Baby Animals