Albion Online Wiki
Current release: Beyond the Veil
On November 20, 2022, the Beyond the Veil update went live! This huge update expands the realms of Albion, introducing a new region called the Mists, a new city, new mobs, and new Artifact Armor. Additionally, the Roads of Avalon are significantly reworked, making them more competitive for smaller guilds while still offering large-group content. And a new resource enchantment – Pristine – brings extremely rare and valuable treasures for high-level players. With all this and more, Beyond the Veil expands Albion’s possibilities for every player type. For additional details, see https://albiononline.com/en/news/beyond-the-veil-coming
Join the Wiki Team
The Albion Wiki Team currently has room for one additional Wiki Guardian to join us!
- Knight Adventurer + Gold + Premium for $4.95 – (25-Mar-2023)
- Basic Builds: Battleaxe – (24-Mar-2023)
- Twitch Drops: What They Are and How They Work – (23-Mar-2023)
- Albion East is Open! – (20-Mar-2023)
- New Player Video Guide – (17-Mar-2023)
- Last Chance for Early Access – (16-Mar-2023)
- Join the Closed Beta on February 20 and Claim the Arcanist – (16-Mar-2023)
- Albion East Early Access is Underway – (15-Mar-2023)
- Get 1,000 Gold for each Founder Pack Referral – (15-Mar-2023)
- SIAM Wins the Beta Guild Season – (15-Mar-2023)
Account Creation • Achievements • Premium Features • Gold • New Player FAQ
Character Customization • Tutorial
Controls & Settings
Game Settings • System Requirements
Parties • Guilds • Alliances • Friends
Destiny Board • Masteries • Specializations • Learning Points
Gameplay & Economy
Fisherman • Ore Miner • Lumberjack • Animal Skinner • Fiber Harvester • Quarrier
Player vs Environment (PvE)
Open World • Dungeons • World Bosses • Expeditions • Mobs • Resource Mobs • Animals • Factions
Player vs Player (PvP)
Arena • Castles • Corrupted Dungeons • Dueling • Ganking • GvG-Mechanics • GvG-Training (Scrims) • ZvZ-Mechanics • Warcamps • Territory Claiming
Crafting • Refining • Transmuting • Enchanting • Melding • Salvaging • Alchemy • Cooking
Market Place • Local Economies
Crops • Herbs • Animals • Livestock
Player Buildings & Islands
Player Island • Buildings • Trophy • City Plots
Gear, Equipment & Items
Mage • Hunter • Warrior • Melee • Ranged • Magic • Off-Hand
Cloth • Leather • Plate • Vanity
Cooked Food • Potions • Fish • Tome of Insight • Gold • Silver
Albion Online Community
Twitch: Albion TV
Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12 • Season 13 • Season 14 • Season 15 • Season 16 • Season 17 • Season 18
We are currently maintaining 12,494 pages (5,260 articles)!
Recent changes | New pages | Missing pages
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to the Albion Online Wiki! Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.
- Log In
- Log in with your account to edit pages on the wiki. Your login information is equal to the email and password you use on the forums and homepage.
We are always looking for more contributors! If you're looking to help, please be bold and start editing! Areas most in need of help are...
Remember, this wiki would be nothing without contributions from people like you!