Jump to navigation Jump to search
To open the Appearance UI player may go to Player Menu and select "Appearance" option.
- Wardrobe Selection: this tab reflects vanity armor and weapon skins that are available in order to change the appearance of armor or weapons. It is important to note that many vanity skins are not viewable outside of a safe area (for example a city or island). Skins are only available if the player has unlocked the skin through the various methods of obtaining the vanity skin. Available vanity wardrobe skin slots are:
- Main Hand
- Mount Skin Selection: this tab reflects the player's ability to change the appearance of their mount. It is important to note that the mount skin may only be changed if a player has unlocked that mount skin in-game by buying it from any local market, any sort of event, or has purchased it with Gold directly.
- Victory Emotes Selection: this tab reflects the player's ability to utilize a custom emote. The player must have a charge for this in their inventory to be able to use it. Victory Emotes are found in Twitch drops or by purchasing with Gold via the Appearance tab. Available Victory Emotes are:
- Guild Banner
- Avatar Selection: this tab reflects the player's ability to unlock an avatar Portrait or Border. A useful reference may be found here: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/101564-Albion-Online-Avatar-Portraits-Borders/. Available Avatars are:
- Avatar Rings
- Character Customization: this tab reflects the player's ability to change the physical appearance of their character. It is important to note that Gender may not be changed after character creation (Game Support cannot make this change for the player either). Available character customization options are:
- Body: Face and Color
- Hair: Hairstyle and Color
- Accessories: Underwear and Color