||Bash the targeted enemy, dealing 169 physical damage. Slows by 30% for 6.09s.
Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power.
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 18.090.1||28 July 2021||Call to Arms Patch 9||Added four new icons to better represent the corresponding abilities:
- Blood Bandit (One-Handed Axe, E-slot)
- Protective Beam (Enigmatic Staff, E-slot)
- Arcane Orb (One-Handed Arcane Staff, E-slot)
- Ground Shaker (Maces, W-slot)
|Version 1.15.382.145855||10 July 2019||Percival Update||Hammers
- Added new W-Spell: Inertia Ring (formerly listed as "Ring of Tar")
- Creates a ring of tar in an 8m radius around the caster. This ring lasts for 4s and has a 2.5m width. When enemies pass through the ring, their move speed is reduced by 90% (ignores crowd control resistance).
- Cast Time: 0.5s
- Life Leech (Passive):
- Steals 15% of damage dealt
- Bash Knee (all Hammers):
- Slow Strength: 32% → 30%
- Slow Duration: 3s → 4s
- Giant Steps (Forge Hammers):
- Now also increases attack range by 50%