An active ability found on the second slot of Nature Staffs.
It is unlocked at mastery level 1.
||Throw seeds along a 16m long line in targeted direction, dealing 124 magical damage.
After a 1s delay brambles will grow along the line, dealing 372 magical damage.
Throws all enemies hit in the air for 0.49s
Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power.
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 20.020.1||5 July 2022||Into the Fray Patch 2 (+ Living Legends Event)||Nature Staffs
- Thorns (all Nature Staffs)
- Area Damage vs players: 20 -> 25
- Rejuvenating Flower (all Nature Staffs)
- Grow interval: 2.5s -> 2s
- Brambleseed (all Nature Staffs)
- Delay until bramble growth: 1s -> 0.7s
- Revitalize (all Nature Staffs)
- Energy cost at channel start: 0 -> 20
- Energy cost per channel tick: 9 -> 4
|Version 20.000.1||8 June 2022||Into the Fray Update||Healing Staffs no longer have a 50% damage reduction on the staff. The solo PvE / PvP experience has been improved, with a reworked Thorns spell and a new Brambleseed spell that knocks enemies airborne. Rejuvenating Mushroom has been replaced with the new Rejuvenating Flower multi-part spell: Grow multiple flowers on the ground that can be picked up and thrown to a specific spot to provide instant healing and Rejuvenation stacks. Revitalize is now on a much shorter cooldown, and is limited more by energy cost than by cooldown, to make it more useful in PvP and provide higher single-target healing output to compete with Holy Staffs in group PvE. Various other improvements and adjustments have also been made to make these staffs feel more polished.
- Base Stats (all Nature Staffs):
- Removed the 50% damage Reduction
- Thorns (all Nature Staffs) has been completely reworked:
- Conjure Thorns with a 3m radius at the targeted area, lasting 4s
- Deals magical damage and applies one Thorns Charge to all enemies within the area every 0.5s (stacks up to 5 times)
- Slows by 25%
- The ability goes on cooldown if you either cast it the maximum of 3 times or don't recast it for 3s
- Thorns Charges can be consumed by your normal attacks and deals additional magical damage
- Removed the ability Rejuvenating Mushroom (all Nature Staffs) Added a new Q-slot Ability: Rejuvenating Flower (all Nature Staffs):
- Plant a magical flower at the targeted position, lasting 20s; the flower grows stronger over time
- Collecting the flower gives you the ability to throw it at a targeted location; on impact it heals and applies Rejuvenation Charges on up to 5 allies within a 3m radius based on grow time (only the caster can collect the flower)
- Grow Time: 0s / 2.5s/ 5s - Heal: 17 / 41 / 70 - Rejuvenation Charges: 1 / 2 / 3
- Added a new W-slot Ability: Brambleseed (all Nature Staffs):
- Throw seeds along a 16m line in targeted direction, dealing 54 magical damage
- After a 1s delay, brambles grow along the line, dealing 162 magical damage
- Throws all enemies hit in the air for 0.71s
- Cooldown: 15s → 7s
- Channel Duration: 4.5s → 3s
- Energy Cost per Tick: 6 → 9
- Living Armor (Great Nature Staff):
- Cast Time: 1s → 0s
- Cooldown: 25s → 15s
- Duration: 8s → 4s
- Heal Value on each hit: 27 → 40
- Can no longer be stacked from multiple casters
- Ruthless Nature (Blight Staff)
- Renamed the ability to Elevated Nature