- Growing a Chicken requires Harvester on the Destiny Board.
- Chicken are the result of raising Baby Chickens, they can be placed in pastures and fed Crops or Herbs to grow into Chicken.
- Chicken may only be placed on a Pasture.
- To place Chicken on a Farm, open inventory, click on the animal, and select "Place"
- A maximum of 9 Chickens may be placed on a Pasture
- A Chicken must be fed Crops or Herbs in order to produce Hen Eggs.
- To cancel Chicken production, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Chickens can be used as a food source and can be either butchered at the Butcher to produce raw chicken or kept in the pastures as livestock to produce Hen Eggs. Both Hen Eggs and Raw Chicken can then be further used for certain recipes at the Cook.
Other Adult Farm Animals