- Cloth is a refined resource, made from fiber
- Cloth is used for crafting weapons, armor and accessories (Bags & Capes).
- Cloth is created by refining fiber at a weaver. Different tier cloth requires different amounts of fiber to be refined.
- Except for tier 2, all cloth needs a piece of a lower-tier cloth and raw fiber of the same tier you want to create.
- The amount of fiber required to refine higher tier cloth increases with each tier. See the table below with all the refining recipes of the weaver.
Types of Cloth
Crafting Different Cloth Tiers
|Tier 2:||1x= 1x||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tier 3:||1x= 1x||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tier 4:||2x+ 1x = 1x||2x+ 1x = 1x||2x+ 1x = 1x||2x+ 1x = 1x|
|Tier 5:||3x+ 1x = 1x||3x+ 1x = 1x||3x+ 1x = 1x||3x+ 1x = 1x|
|Tier 6:||4x+ 1x = 1x||4x+ 1x = 1x||4x+ 1x = 1x||4x+ 1x = 1x|
|Tier 7:||5x+ 1x = 1x||5x+ 1x = 1x||5x+ 1x = 1x||5x+ 1x = 1x|
|Tier 8:||5x+ 1x = 1x||5x+ 1x = 1x||5x+ 1x = 1x||5x+ 1x = 1x|