Cloth Cowls offer offense from both their provided abilities and their provided stats.
Royal gear items require adding Royal Sigils to normal gear in order to make them.
You can view the required artifacts on the Artifact page.
Rune Artifact Cowl
Soul Artifact Cowl
Relic Artifact Cowl
- You can only select one ability per slot (D and the passive P).
- The third D ability is unique for each cowl.
- The P slot is universal for all Cloth cowls.
Universal D Abilities
Unique D Abilities
The special D Spells are unique to the respective cowls below:
- Energy Shield can be used when equipping Scholar Cowl.
- Ice Block can be used when equipping Cleric Cowl.
- Poison can be used when equipping Mage Cowl.
- Perpetual Energy can be used when equipping Royal Cowl.
- Circle of Inspiration can be used when equipping Druid Cowl.
- Purge can be used when equipping Fiend Cowl.
- Inner Corruption can be used when equipping Cultist Cowl.