Reworked Guild Seasons: to shift the focus of Guild Seasons away from territorial control and toward player activity, their reward systems have been reworked and the Conquerors' Challenge introduced.
- Runs for the entire Guild Season.
- Open to all players, guild-affiliated or not.
Conquerors' Challenge introduces two new reward systems, Might and Favor:
Earned via various activities with a risk of PvP, including:
- PvE in Outlands / Roads of Avalon.
- Opening treasures.
- Killing Siphoning Mages / Crystal Spider.
- Playing Hellgates / Crystal League.
- Winning Corrupted Dungeons.
- Capturing Power Cores and Energy Crystals (see below).
Favor is earned in most cases where Might is earned.
This is a currency which can be used to purchase Siphoned Energy and reward chests.
Related Patch Notes
No relevant patch notes at this time
Guild-affiliated players' activities additionally contribute to their guild's Might Level:
- Each Guild Might Level completed awards Season Points.
- Allows all players in a guild to contribute towards Season Points, while earning Might and Favor for themselves.
- When a guild reaches a new bracket, members are in turn rewarded with:
- Significant Might.
- An additional bonus to Might earned during the rest of the season.
A Season Overview has been added to show:
- Guild's current rank.
- How Season Points were earned.
- Which guild members contributed the most Might to each Might Level.
- Which guild members earned the most Season Points via Crystal League.