A guild owning a resource territory has the option of fighting in a Crystal Realm Battle twice per day for each resource territory they control.
In these GvG battles:
- Full loot is active
- The item power is soft capped at 1000, and each item power point above this threshold only counts 50%
- The scoring mechanics are the same as in regular GvGs
- The battle vault of the territory the team starts from is used
To Start the Match
- Players have to join (queue) the match (it will be listed below the regular upcoming GvG battles). This is possible from anywhere in the world as it is for regular GvG signups
- Players have to be in the cluster of the territory to join the battle when the match starts
Currently the system offers two time windows similar to those of Siege Camps:
- 14:00, 13:00, 12:00, 05:00, 04:00, 03:00, 02:00, 01:00; 00:00 will start at 02:00 UTC
- 23:00, 22:00, 21:00, 20:00, 18:00, 17:00, 16:00, 15:00 will start at 19:00 UTC
Each of the resource territories will have a tower level of 1, 2 or 3.
- Will increase after a win in a Crystal Realm Battle
- Will decrease after a loss in a Crystal Realm Battle
- Remain the same after a draw in a Crystal Realm Battle
- Will increase if the system cannot find an opponent for you
The tower level will also influence the rewards for the Crystal Realm Battle (see below).
Season Points Per Win
The Season Points will be sent directly to a team’s guild, while the siphoned energy can be looted along with other rewards at the end of the match.
Seasonal Point Multiplier
Season points from Crystal Realm Battles will also be influenced by the seasonal multiplier (doubled at the last month of a season).
Rewards will be given out at match end as follows:
- The winner always receives 25% of the total possible rewards
- 75% will be divided into 4 bonus loot lists and be given out based on the final tickets at match end
- A 150:0 win will give 100% of the loot to the winner
- A 1:0 win will give 62.5% (25+ 37.5) to the winner and 37.5% to the loser
- A draw will give out only 75% total and divide it between both teams based on the final ticket
- A team that signs up but cannot be matched will receive 25% of the total winner loot
The amount of Season Points a team receives when the system cannot find a match for them works as follows:
- 50 season points at tower level 1
- 60 season points at tower level 2
- 70 season points at tower level 3
Crystal Realm Battle rewards include:
- The matchmaking system will attempt to match teams of the same tower level against each other and only match different tower level teams if there would otherwise be no fight at all
- The system will also prevent Crystal Realm Battles between two teams of the same alliance