In these GvG battles:
- Full loot is active except for level 1 battles.
- The item power is soft capped, and each item power point above this threshold only counts 50%
- The scoring mechanics are the same as in regular GvGs
- The battle vault of the territory the team starts from is used
To Start the Match
- Players have to join (queue) the match with a token in inventory, one token for each player
- Players have to be in the cluster of the territory or energy manipulator they signed to to join the battle when the match starts.
Currently the system offers multiple time windows for lower level crystals, where higher levels have less options.
The 6 daily time slots are:
- UTC 2 and 2:30
- UTC 13 and 13:30
- UTC 20 and 20:30
|Token level||Match frequency|
|Level 4||Every two days|
|Level 5||Twice a week|
|Level 6||Once a week|
|Level 7||Every two weeks|
|Level 8||Once a month|
|Level 9||Once per season|
Each of the resource territories will have a tower level going from 1 to 8.
- Will increase after a win in a Crystal Realm Battle
- Will decrease after a loss in a Crystal Realm Battle
- Remain the same after a draw in a Crystal Realm Battle
- Will increase if the system cannot find an opponent for you
For every level a tower has, the guards, mages and zone enchantment bonuses are upgraded.
Season Points Per Win, Per player
|Maximum season point||1||5||25||75||200||500||1000||2500||5000|
|Purchaseable in city||YES||YES||YES||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
The Season Points will be sent directly to a team’s guild, while the Siphoned Energy can be looted along with other rewards at the end of the match.
Seasonal Point Multiplier
Season points from Crystal Realm Battles will also be influenced by the seasonal multiplier (doubled at the last month of a season).
Rewards will be given out at match end as follows:
- The winner always receives 25% of the total possible rewards
- 75% will be divided into 4 bonus loot lists and be given out based on the final tickets at match end
- A 150:0 win will give 100% of the loot to the winner
- A 1:0 win will give 62.5% (25+ 37.5) to the winner and 37.5% to the loser
- A draw will give out only 75% total and divide it between both teams based on the final ticket
- A team that signs up but cannot be matched will receive 25% of the total winner loot
Crystal Realm Battle rewards include:
- The matchmaking system will attempt to match teams of the same tower level against each other and only match different tower level teams if there would otherwise be no fight at all
- The system will also prevent Crystal Realm Battles between two teams of the same alliance
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Revision||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 1.17.410.186806||3 March 2021||186806||Rise of Avalon Patch 15 (Season 12 Patch)||
|Version 1.17.406.181307||10 December 2020||181307||Rise of Avalon Patch 11||The new statue honoring the winners of Guild Season 10, Black 0rder, has been added to Conquerors' Hall. Visit the hall in all major cities and see Albion's current and past champions!|
|Version 1.17.406.180488||2 December 2020||180488||Rise of Avalon Patch 10 and Hotfix 10.1||With Guild Season 11, 20v20 Crystal Realm battles will be available with their own seasonal league. Details:
Due to the high number of players needed per match, these fights will be less frequent (all times UTC):
|Version 1.17.406.180488||2 December 2020||180488||Rise of Avalon Patch 10 and Hotfix 10.1||In Season 10, mid-level Crystal League matches gave too many Season Points, making it possible to dominate a season primarily via these matches. Season Points for these matches have been decreased for Season 11:
Additionally, there is now a daily limit for Season Points earned from the Crystal League. This limit makes it less desirable to accumulate elite Crystal League teams in one guild and instead creates an incentive for top teams to spread across various guilds.
|Version 1.17.404.173341||27 August 2020||173341||Rise of Avalon Patch 2||Visit Conquerors' Hall in all major Royal Continent cities to see the new statue honoring season winners Elevate. The statue appears both at the entryway and inside the hall, and also honors second- and third-place winners Bloco de Rua and RANG.|
|Version 1.17.403.172369||12 August 2020||172369||Rise of Avalon Update and Hotfix 1, 2||The In-Match Scoreboard for the Arena, Crystal League, and City Fights has been completely revamped. Changes include:
|Version 1.16.396.165550||5 May 2020||165550||Queen Patch 11 (Season 9 Patch) and Hotfixes 11.1, 11.2, 11.3||
|Version 1.16.392.159212||5 February 2020||159212||Queen Patch 2||Level 1-3 Crystal League matches now occur 6 times per day (previously 3) at the following times:
|Version 1.16.392.159212||5 February 2020||159212||Queen Patch 2||
|Version 1.16.392.158262||20 January 2020||158262||Queen Update||The Crystal League offers Silver, Fame, Season Points, and rare mounts, with rewards increasing with each successive bracket. Crystal League battles require a token of the correct level, and are accessed either via Energy Manipulators in cities / Lv.3 Hideouts (by any premade team) or owned territory towers (by the owning guild). Winning via the latter gives tower level upgrades that grant improved defense, resources, and mage efficiency to the entire cluster. Lv.1 Tokens can be purchased from the Energy Manipulator. Winning gives each member of the winning team a token for the next-higher level. In addition to the Energy Manipulator in Caerleon, there are now Energy Manipulators in the other Royal Cities, found inside Conquerors' Hall.|
|Version 1.15.382.145855||10 July 2019||145855||Percival Update||Crystal and City GvG Changes
Crystal Realm GvGs are now available between seasons. These between-season fights do not generate season points, but still offer loot and rewards.
The threshold for which money invested in 20v20 city GvGs is returned has been adjusted from 149 points to 195 points. Since points are scored on a subtractive basis, this means that attackers now need to score fewer points to get their Silver back. Additionally, match length for city GvGs has been increased from 25 minutes to 30 minutes.City GvGs have been added to the practice GvG "scrims" available. To initiate a practice city fight, one party of 20 must invite another party of 20 using the regular chat commands (see here for more info). The new map name is "city".
|Version 1.13.369.134359||28 January 2019||134359||Nimue Patch #6||
|Nimue Patch 4||26 December 2018||N/A||Nimue Patch #4||
|Version 1.13.369.130684||21 November 2018||130684||Nimue Update||The Crystal Realm is a brand-new 5v5 guild-versus-guild arena, accessible from Watchtower territories while a GvG Season is in progress. Any guild with a Watchtower territory can choose to take part in these battles, allowing a greater number of teams to participate in GvG fights. All participants receive a proportionate share of the loot, and teams are matched based on a ranking system that includes a team's current Watchtower level.|