Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Direbear Cub is a rare drop from Dire Bear or from the Market Place
- Direbear Cub may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Direbear Cub may be placed in a Kennel
- Direbear Cub require a farming level of Animal breeder 100 to place.
- To place Direbear Cub in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 284 hours which is halved by Premium
- Wild animals must also be fed Meat in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Direbear Cub base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +2.5% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Direbear Cub growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Placed on||Farming level required||Total breed duration||Diet||Cycles||Nutrition max||Nutrition point||Base yield||Nurture bonus (per day)|
|Direbear Cub||Farming animal||T8||Kennel||Animal Breeder - 100||284 Hours||Meat||6||19,728||9s||0%||+2.5%|
Other Baby Animals