Quarterstaff Fighter is a node on the Destiny Board. The previous node to unlock Quarterstaff Fighter is Journeyman Hunter. Unlocking Quarterstaff Fighter allows on to use the items and abilities below.
- 1 Quarterstaffs Weapons
- 2 Weapon Style Characterization
- 3 Skill Selection
Normal Quarterstaffs Weapons
Artifact Quarterstaffs Weapons
You can view the required artifacts on the Artifact page.
Rune Artifact Quarterstaffs Weapons
Soul Artifact Quarterstaffs Weapons
Relic Artifact Quarterstaffs Weapons
Weapon Style Characterization
Quarterstaffs have very high disruption and mobility capabilities. They are also great for absorbing and preventing lots of damage. Weapons in this line are staples in all types of PvP in Albion, from ganking to ZvZ and GvG.
- You can only select one ability per slot (Q, W, E and the passive P).
- The Q,W, & P slots are universal for all Quarterstaffs.
- E abilities are unique for each weapon.
Q Ability Slot
- Concussive Blow is unlocked at level 1 of the Quarterstaffs skill.
- Cartwheel is unlocked at level 3 of the Quarterstaffs skill.
W Ability Slot
- Empowered Slam is unlocked at level 1 of the Quarterstaffs skill.
- Stun Run is unlocked at level 1 of the Quarterstaffs skill.
- Heavy Cleave is unlocked at level 15 of the Quarterstaffs skill.
- Forceful Swing is unlocked at level 40 of the Quarterstaffs skill for items with item power greater or equal to 800.
E Ability Slot
The special E Spells are unique to the respective weapons below:
- Separator can be used when equipping Quarterstaff.
- Hurricane can be used when equipping Iron-clad Staff.
- Crescent Slash can be used when equipping Double Bladed Staff.
- Fatal Blade can be used when equipping Black Monk Stave.
- Tornado can be used when equipping Soulscythe.
- Mystic Rocks can be used when equipping Staff of Balance.