Dueling is a type of consensual one player versus one player combat.
Rules for a duel
- A duel can be done in any location, including PvP restricted areas like Royal Cities or Islands.
- Both players have to agree to participate in the duel
- Players must not leave the duel area, which is marked by a visible circle on the ground. When leaving the designated area, the duelist is warned to return to the fighting area. If they are out of the duel area for 10 seconds then the duel is forfeited.
- Players can choose to select a wager for the duel. The loser pays the wager to the winner automatically once the duel is complete
- When losing a duel, a player is knocked down. The player does not lose 10% durability on their gear, however.
Engaging a duel
There are two ways to engage a duel:
- Select a player, click on his portrait and select "Duel". The initiator will be asked to select a wager afterwards. This wager value can be set to zero.
- Use the chat command´"/duel". If no wager is selected, it defaults to 0.
/duel PLAYERNAME WAGER