Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb may be purchased in Martlock from Martlock Faction Enlistment NPC for 50'000 Faction Points or from the Market Place
- Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb Requires 1'400'000 Martlock standing
- Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb may be placed in a Kennel
- Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb require a farming level of Animal breeder 100 to place.
- To place Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 284 hours which is halved by Premium
- Wild animals must also be fed Crops and Herbs in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb base baby yield is 0%
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +2.5% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Placed on||Farming level required||Total breed duration||Diet||Cycles||Nutrition max||Nutrition point||Base yield||Nature bonus (per day)|
|Elite Bighorn Ram Lamb||Farming animal||T8||Kennel||Animal Breeder - 100||284 Hours||Crops and Herbs||6||19,728||9s||0%||+2.5%|
Other Baby Animals