Elite Winter Bear Cub
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Elite Winter Bear Cub may be purchased in Fort Sterling from Fort Sterling Faction Enlistment NPC for 50'000 Faction Points or from the Market Place
- Elite Winter Bear Cub Requires 1'400'000 Fort Sterling standing
- Elite Winter Bear Cub may only be placed on a Kennel
- A maximum of 4 Elite Winter Bear Cub may be placed in a Kennel
- Elite Winter Bear Cub require a farming level of Animal breeder 100 to place.
- To place Elite Winter Bear Cub in a kennel, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 284 hours which is halved by Premium
- Wild animals must also be fed Meat in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Elite Winter Bear Cub base baby yield is 0%
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +2.5% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Elite Winter Bear Cub growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Placed on||Farming level required||Time to grow||Diet||Total amount of food needed||Base yield||Daily Nature Bonus|
|Elite Winter Bear Cub||Farming animal||T8||Kennel||Animal Breeder - 100||284 Hours||Meat||-||0%||+2.5%|
Other Baby Animals