Jump to navigation Jump to search
Territory Energy Crystals
- "Energy Vortices" spawn at randomized places/times in the Outlands, and move across the landscape until they dissipate and drop an Energy Crystal.
- The stronger the Vortex, the longer it takes to dissipate.
- Energy Crystals can be carried to any owned Territory Watchtower to boost the Territory Energy Level.
- Because Territory Energy Crystals only generate energy (and give Might) when brought to an owned territory, they will only spawn while Territory Scoring is active. This means they will not spawn outside of Guild Seasons, nor during the few days of the season when scoring has paused.
- Territory Levels increase the Season Points generated by Siphoning Mages and the enchantment rate of resources in the zone.
- Territory Energy decreases over time.
- Playing Crystal League matches from a territory tower now adds Energy to the Territory (instead of directly increasing its level).
- Territories no longer provide gathering yield bonuses within their boundaries.
- Being killed or knocked down.
- Going invisible (via spells, potions, etc.) .
- Entering instanced areas (Roads of Avalon / Static / Randomized Dungeons, etc.) .
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 19.000.1||24 November 2021||Lands Awakened Update||
Rules for carrying Cores and Crystals:
The following actions cause these items to drop, allowing pickup by other allied or enemy players: