Arcane Staff Weapons
Arcane staves do limited damage but have excellent utility. They can shield your allies, boost their damage, or cleanse them of stuns and other negative effects. In addition, they can purge an enemy's positive effects, increase damage done to them, or drain their energy.
You can only select one ability per slot (Q, W, E, and the passive P). The Q, W, and P slots are universal for all Arcane Staff weapons, while E abilities are unique for each weapon. Keep in mind that, at lower equipment tiers, Normal Weapons will have a more limited ability selection than Artifact Weapons.
Q Ability Slot
W Ability Slot
- Frazzle is unlocked at level 1
- Energy Beam is unlocked at level 1.
- Empowering Beam is unlocked at level 15.
- Motivating Cleanse is unlocked at level 40.
- Arcane Purge is unloked at level 70.
E Ability Slot
Each E Ability is unique to their respective weapon (as seen below) and does not need to be unlocked through leveling.
- Arcane Orb can be used when equipping Arcane Staff.
- Time Freeze can be used when equipping Great Arcane Staff.
- Protective Beam can be used when equipping Enigmatic Staff.
- Black Hole can be used when equipping Witchwork Staff.
- Time Corridor can be used when equipping Occult Staff.
- The Void can be used when equipping Malevolent Locus.