Jump to navigation Jump to search
- REDIRECT [https://wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Fishing]
- Fisherman is a gathering profession focused on fishing fish.
- Unlike the other gathering professions, there are only two fisherman Destiny Board nodes: The Fisherman node and the Fishing Specialist node.
- A higher level in the Fisherman node will unlock higher tier Fishing Rods and Fisherman Gathering Gear.
- To catch fish players have to complete a mini-game described on the fishing page in detail.
- Players can catch fish in all the waters in Albion and in every zone where there is water, but the tier of the fish will differ from map to map.
- Each level in the Fisherman Destiny Board node increases item power for all fisherman gear by 0.5, increases fishing speed by 0.16, and increases fishing yield by 0.16%.
- Each level in the Fishing Specialist Destiny Board node increases item power for all fisherman gear by 2.5, increases fishing speed by 0.33, and increases fishing yield by 0.33%.
- Equipping a Fishing Rod will allow players to catch fish of all tiers that are up to +1 of the fishing rod's tier. For example, equipping a tier 5 fishing rod will allow players to catch tier 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 fish.
- As of patch 9 (April 1st 2020) food now offers gathering yield for fishing.