- 1 Frost Staffs Weapons
- 2 Weapon Style Characterization
- 3 Skill Selection
Frost Staffs Weapons
Normal Frost Staffs Weapons
Artifact Frost Staffs Weapons
You can view the required artifacts on the Artifact page.
Rune Artifact Frost Staffs Weapons
Soul Artifact Frost Staffs Weapons
Relic Artifact Frost Staffs Weapons
Weapon Style Characterization
Frost staves are high in damage and also provide multiple options to slow down or completely freeze your opponents. Asides from having a high damage output, frost staves also provide zoning potential, as well as a teleport which makes it a mobile ranged weapon.
Finally, each frost staff has an additional unique ability on its 'E', for example, dealing massive Area of Effect damage to large groups of enemies, completely freezing groups of enemies or slowing enemies down inside a hailstorm.
- You can only select 1 ability per slot (Q, W, E and the passive P).
- The Q,W, & P slots are universal for all Arcane Staffs.
- E abilities are unique for each weapon.
Q Abiliy Slot
- Frostbolt is unlocked at level 1 of the Frost Staffs skill.
- Hoarfrost is unlocked at level 3 of the Frost Staffs skill.
- Frost Bomb is unlocked at level 1 of the Frost Staffs skill.
- Frost Nova is unlocked at level 3 of the Frost Staffs skill.
- Frost Beam is unlocked at level 15 of the Frost Staffs skill.
- Shatter is unlocked at level 60 of the Frost Staffs skill for items with item power greater or equal to 800.
The special E Spells are unique to the respective weapons below:
- Frost Staff will allow you to use Freezing Wind.
- Great Frost Staff will allow you to use use Hail.
- Glacial Staff will allow you to use Ice Storm.
- Hoarfrost Staff will allow you to use Avalanche.
- Icicle Staff will allow you to use Frozen Hell.
- Permafrost Prism will allow you to use Ice Crystal.