Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Growing a Goat requires Animal breeder 1 on the Destiny Board.
- Goat are the result of raising Kid, they can be placed in pastures and fed Crops to grow into Goat.
- Goat may only be placed on a Pasture.
- To place Goat on a Farm, open inventory, click on the animal, and select "Place"
- A maximum of 9 Goats may be placed on a Pasture
- A Goat must be fed Crops in order to produce goat milk.
- To cancel Goat production, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Goats can be used as a food source in the game and can be either butchered at the Butcher to produce raw goat or kept in the pastures as livestock to produce Goat's Milk. Goat's Milk can be turned into Goat's Butter at the Mill.
Other Adult Farm Animals