GvG Season 2
Spring 2018 Season
Winner: Money Guild
Special Rules During Season 2:
1) Siphoning Mages affecting GvG Battles
The amount Siphoning Mages who are active during the 1 hour before a Prime Time in the Territory the Battle takes place in will now affect GvG Battles.
- For each 8 minutes a Mage is active the Team will receive a Buff similar to the Defender Bonus of 0,08%.
- This Bonus can therefore stack up to a maximum of 2,4%.
- The bonus will be active in all GvG Battles in the Territory
This means both teams can now have their own buff based on the total time their Mages have been active during the 1 hour before the prime time of the Territory. As a result more players can contribute to the outcome of a GvG battle and support their team by placing Mages and killing the ones of the enemy.
This GvG buff for owning mages prior to a GvG was removed for both attackers and defenders midway through the season with the Lancelot Midseason Patch on May 2nd.
2) Siphoning Mages no longer rewards Seasonal Points to the Guild of the player who made the killing blow.
3) A castle now only scores Seasonal Points once per day. The castle scores points right at the start of its Prime Time. The amount of Seasonal Points has been increased to keep the amount of points per day per castle unchanged.
4) Points earned per territory were allocated per the following (no change from Season 1):
|Territory Type||Daily Points Earned|
|Red Zone||96 Points|
5) Siphoning Mages spawned dynamically (1,5h 2h, 3h, 6h), until the maximum of four are present.
- After the Lancelot Midseason Patch on May 2nd, respawn speed of Siphoning Mages was halved (but their drop value doubled) to make mage raiding more attractive compared to other activities.