- Based on their performance in the previous season, guilds can earn the right to declare a Headquarters in the subsequent season in certain areas.
- Qualifying requires earning a minimum number of Season Points based on this table:
|Season Point Threshold
||Max Zone Quality Level
||Max Zone Tier
- Declaring Headquarters in higher-quality zones requires higher point totals 1.
- Undamaged Headquarters cannot be attacked while maintaining sufficient Power, and receive 50% additional power from Power Cores.
- Headquarters can only be accessed by the owning guild
- Guilds receive a "Booster" at Guild creation.
- Boosters can:
- Declare a Hideout under construction an HQ, making it invulnerable to attack after 20 minutes and providing starting Power
- Boost the Power of an existing Hideout
- Boosters cannot:
- Be used to boost an alliance member's HO
- After a booster is used, it goes on a 90d cool-down before it can be used again.
- If you already have a Headquarters set, and you decide to downgrade it, there is a 14-day cooldown before you can use your Booster on it to re-upgrade it.
- If you already have a Headquarters set, and you build another Hideout and use your Booster on it, the old Headquarters immediately becomes a Hideout.
- The current season's Headquarters qualifications can be seen in the Guild Estates Overview in the Guild UI.
- Upcoming Headquarters qualifications can be seen in the new Season Overview.
- HQ Hideouts can be declared in the Roads of Avalon. Guilds require at least 1000 season points in the current or last season in order to declare a Headquarters in the Roads.
- Headquarters will take damage within the Roads of Avalon if they have insufficient power..