Laborers are NPCs that can be hired from a house or guild hall to perform various tasks
You can move Laborers around in your house or Guild Hall with a small temporary reduction in happiness. You may also pick up your Laborer and turn them into a Laborer contract and carry them into a different building or you may sell on the Market
Laborer returns must be picked up with 7 days or they will be automatically removed and cannot be recovered
- Laborers cannot take a journal higher than the tier of the Laborer
- Players can purchase a journal from their laborer for varying amounts of silver depending on the journal tier
- Empty journals are available directly from the Laborer or the Market Place. Full journals may also be purchased from the Market Place
- When you perform the task of your laborer type carrying a journal in your inventory, it will fill up. Once full you can then hand the journal back to the laborer and he or she will complete the same task over a period of 22 hours. You can hire more than one laborer per house, but you will need additional beds, furniture, and trophies to ensure that they are all happy.
- Laborers require 100 happiness per tier of the journal in order to achieve 100%. For example: a laborer with 500 happiness would only be able to handle a Tier 5 journal at 100% return.
- The minimum quota of happiness is fulfilled by having beds and tables of the same tier or higher than the Laborer
- The laborer meets its cap by having beds and tables of the same tier; it gets no benefit from the tables or beds (other than room to grow)
- Anything below that value scales to penalize the yield for not having enough happiness
- Anything above that value give an additional 0.5% to the yield, up to a 50% bonus
- 740 happiness would give a Tier 7 laborer a 120% yield
- 840 happiness would give a Tier 8 laborer a 120% yield
Perform actions corresponding to the job of the NPC type to fill NPC specific or NPC specific Tropy Journals.
Tiers of the journals used will influence the tier of the gained items and amount of exp gain of the NPC.
Crafting journals will only fill with fame gained by the same tier item as the journal is.
Gathering journals will fill up with fame gained by two tiers higher gathering or bellow.
|Type||laborer||activity to fill journal||what they bring back|
|Gathering||Lumberjack||gathering Wood from trees||wood logs|
|Stonecutter||gathering Stone from rocks||stones|
|Prospector||gathering Ore from mines||ores|
|Cropper||gathering Fiber from plants||fiber|
|Gamekeeper||skinning hide from animals||hide|
|Fisherman||catching Fish from water||fish|
|Crafting||Blacksmith||crafting at a Warrior's Forge||Metal Bars, Planks, Cloth|
|Fletcher||crafting at a Hunter's Lodge||Leather, Metal Bars, Cloth|
|Imbuer||crafting at a Mage's Tower||cloth, Planks, Metal Bars|
|Tinker||crafting at a Toolmaker||Planks|
|Battle||Mercenary||slay monsters that drop Silver||Silver|