Unlocking the Leather Shoes Fighter node on the Destiny Board allows you to use the various weapons and spells below.
Leather Shoes offer a balance of defense and offense from both their provided abilities and their provided stats.
Royal gear items require adding Royal Sigils to normal gear in order to make them.
You can view the required artifacts on the Artifact page.
Rune Artifact Shoes
Soul Artifact Shoes
Relic Artifact Shoes
- You can only select one ability per slot (F and the passive P).
- The third F ability is unique for each Shoes.
- The P slot is universal for all Leather Shoes.
Universal F Abilities
Unique F Abilities
The special F Spells are unique to the respective jackets below:
- Invisibility can be used when equipping Mercenary Shoes.
- Rush can be used when equipping Hunter Shoes.
- Dodge can be used when equipping Assassin Shoes.
- Evasive Jump can be used when equipping Royal Shoes.
- Raging Blink can be used when equipping Stalker Shoes.
- Mark of Sacrifice can be used when equipping Hellion Shoes.
- Spectral Run can be used when equipping Specter Shoes.