The Lumbermill is an Economy Building that allows a player to refine Logs into Wood Planks.
- A Lumbermill may be located in the main cities, Islands or Home Territories.
- A Lumbermill outside of Starter Cities are owned by players and are likely to have a usage fee associated with them
- By using a Lumbermill in the main city, the player may receive a material return if they use Focus. Players will not receive a material return on an Island.
- To use the Lumbermill, the player must have the Logs and Planks of the previous Tier in their inventory
- The Lumbermill will need to be fed. Every building has a favorite food and when you use this food on the Lumbermill, the nutrition is doubled
- The Smelter's favorite food is Carrot Soup
Building Upgrade Materials