(Redirected from Mace Fighter)
- 1 Mace Fighter Weapons
- 2 Weapon Style Characterization
- 3 Skill Selection
Mace Fighter Weapons
Normal Mace Fighter Weapons
Artifact Mace Fighter Weapons
Rune Artifact Mace Fighter Weapons
Soul Artifact Mace Fighter Weapons
Relic Artifact Mace Fighter Weapons
Weapon Style Characterization
Mace users generally excel at close combat and crowd control abilities which makes them good initiators for fights.
- You can only select one ability per slot (Q, W, E and the passive P).
- The Q,W, & P slots are universal for all Maces.
- E abilities are unique for each weapon.
Q Ability Slot
W Ability Slot
E Ability Slot
- Deep Leap can be used when equipping Mace
- Battle Howl can be used when equipping Heavy Mace
- Root Prison can be used when equipping Morning Star
- Force of Nature can be used when equipping Bedrock Mace
- Shrinking Curse can be used when equipping Incubus Mace
- Vendetta can be used when equipping Camlann Mace