||Swing your sword in a 6m radius around you, throwing all enemies hit in the air for 0.83s. Deals 154 physical damage.
While the enemies are in the air you follow up with a vertical smash, dealing physical damage in a line in front of and behind you based on the amount of Heroic Charges on you.
- Heroic Charges: 0 | 1 | 2 | 3
- Damage: 305 | 490 | 735 | 1040
Consumes all your Heroic Charges.
Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power. Affected values are in bold.
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 18.090.1||28 July 2021||Call to Arms Patch 9||Swords
Various older and rarely-used abilities in this weapon line were overhauled to bring it back into the spotlight. The former mobility increase has been returned to Heroic Charge to help stay on targets. Various E-ability cooldowns have also been reduced to emphasize a more dynamic playstyle. Hamstring has been reworked to consume stacks for an additional effect.
The new Clarent Blade ability, Crescent Slash, has a secondary effect that depends on the number of Heroic Charges. This offers an interesting synergy with the new Hamstring, where the caster can consume a single Heroic Charge. This means Heroic Charges can now be increased or decreased, which allows for more versatility with Crescent Slash’s secondary effect.
- Heroic Charge (all Swords):
- Movement Speed & Attack Speed Increase: 9% → 12%
- Interrupt (all Swords):
- Standtime: 0.4s → 0.3s
- Energy Cost: 10 → 7
- Hamstring (all Swords):
- If you have a Heroic Charge when casting, you can now cast a followup attack within 3 seconds
- The followup consumes 1 Heroic Charge and is a ground-targeted 7m leap, inflicting another Hamstring on enemies in a 3m radius
- Slow Strength: 38% → 25% (but the slow now stacks up to 2 times)
- Slow Duration: 5s → 3s
- Damage: 60.15 → 66
- Energy Cost: 10 → 5
- Spinning Blades (Dual Swords):
- Jump End Position now offset by 3 meters. (This means the max range covers less distance for the caster, but also makes it easier to hit enemies without getting too close, making the cast harder to interrupt in midair.)
- Cooldown: 20s → 15s
- Max Health Damage vs Players: 6% → 4%
- Mighty Swing (Clarent Blade):
- Reworked the ability; it is now called Crescent Slash:
- Slice the air to shoot a demonic wave in the targeted direction, piercing through all enemies and dealing magical damage. Consumes all Heroic Charges for a secondary effect. (You can only get one of the effects depending on the amount of Heroic Charges, not multiple.)
- Heroic Charges: 1 / 2 / 3
- Effects: Slows by 20% for 2s / Silences for 0.8s / Deals additional damage
- Majestic Smash (Kingmaker):
- Widened the hitbox of the Smash to make the followup hit more reliable
- Cooldown: 25s → 20s
|Version 18.090.1||28 July 2021||Call to Arms Patch 9||Added four new icons to better represent the corresponding abilities:
- Blood Bandit (One-Handed Axe, E-slot)
- Protective Beam (Enigmatic Staff, E-slot)
- Arcane Orb (One-Handed Arcane Staff, E-slot)
- Ground Shaker (Maces, W-slot)
|Version 1.17.406.180488||2 December 2020||Rise of Avalon Patch 10 and Hotfix 10.1||Swords
- Heroic Charge buff (all Swords):
- Movement Speed & Attack Speed Increase: 12%→ 9%
- Heroic Strike (all Swords):
- Standtime: 0.3s→ 0.2s
- Hit Delay: 0.2s→ 0.15s
- Majestic Smash (Kingmaker):
- First AoE swing now also deals 44 physical damage