Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Moose Calf are a rare drop from T6 Moose in the forest biome or can be purchased from the Market Place
- Moose Calf may only be placed on a Pasture
- A maximum of 9 Moose Calf may be placed in a Pasture
- Moose Calf require a farming level of Animal breeder 30 to place.
- To place Moose Calf in a Pasture, open inventory, click on the baby animal, and select "Place"
- The grow time is 188 hours which is halved by Premium to 94 hours.
- Farm animals must also be fed Crops in order to grow.
- All Animals reward 100 base fame per 44 grow hours when harvested
- Moose Calf base baby yield is 0%
- The Premium Bonus will provide 100% growth rate
- To nurture daily, a player will use Focus it will add +6% Baby animal yield
- To cancel Moose Calf growing, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
|Name||Type||Tier||Placed on||Farming level required||Total breed duration||Diet||Cycles||Nutrition max||Nutrition point||Base yield||Nurture bonus (per day)|
|Moose Calf||Farming animal||T6||Pasture||Animal Breeder - 30||188 Hours||Crops and Herbs||4||3,312||52s||0%||+6%|
Other Baby Animals