The Morgana Cape is one of the 10 types of special capes currently existing in Albion. Special capes are special because they require additional resources to craft compared to the normal capes, and, unlike normal capes which only provide passive stats, all the special capes come with one passive ability. The Morgana Cape belongs to the second set of five special capes introduced in Albion. All 10 types of special capes come under 5 different tiers, and the crafting requirements change based on the tier of the cape.
- Adept's Morgana Cape can be crafted using 1 Adept's Cape, 1 Adept's Morgana Crest and 1 Vineheart
- Expert's Morgana Cape can be crafted using 1 Expert's Cape, 1 Expert's Morgana Crest and 1 Vineheart
- Master's Morgana Cape can be crafted using 1 Master's Cape, 1 Master's Morgana Crest and 3 Vineheart
- Grandmaster's Morgana Cape can be crafted using 1 Grandmaster's Cape, 1 Grandmaster's Morgana Crest and 5 Vineheart
- Elder's Morgana Cape can be crafted using 1 Elder's Cape, 1 Elder's Morgana Crest and 10 Vineheart
The special ability of the Morgana Cape is Mark of the Raven