- Growing a Pig requires Animal Breeding 60 on the Destiny Board.
- Pig are the result of raising Piglet, they can be placed in pastures and fed Crops to grow into Pig.
- Pig may only be placed on a Pasture.
- To place Pig on a Farm, open inventory, click on the animal, and select "Place"
- A maximum of 9 Pigs may be placed on a Pasture
- APig won't produce anything if fed in a pasture.
- To cancel Pig production, click on the animal on the Farm and select Destroy
Pigs can be used as a food source in the game and can be butchered at the Butcher to produce raw pork. If kept in the pastures pigs won't produce anything else. Raw Pork can then be further used for certain recipes at the Cook.
Other Adult Farm Animals
Related Patch Notes
No relevant patch notes at this time