Premium Status provides a character with several benefits allowing faster overall progression. Premium Status is purchased per character and is not account-wide. New players can obtain three days of Premium time by completing the Tutorial quests.
Premium status provides the following benefits:
- 30 Learning Points per day
- 10,000 Crafting Focus per day for improved Crafting
- Increased skill progression with a 50% Fame Bonus
- Ability to buy a player island (with a minimum 30 days' Premium)
- Collect 50% Silver and loot from mobs
- 50% increased Gathering yield (does not impact Laborers)
- 100% Farming yield and Animal growth times on your player island
- 50% Reduced Market tax
- Allows the player to claim the rewards from the Adventurer's Challenge
When you purchase Premium Status (either by Subscription, Gold or Silver) for the first time on a character, you receive a one-time bonus:
- 500 Learning Points
- 30,000 Crafting Focus
Premium Status can be obtained through a Subscription,a one-time payment or a code. One month is equal to 30 days. When a player cancels their Premium subscription, they will not lose the Premium days unless they request a refund of their USD purchase. Gold and silver payments cannot be refunded.
Purchased in the Albion Online Shop
- 7 Days - $4.95 USD
- 30 Days - $14.95 USD
- 90 Days - $13.95/month USD
- 180 Days - $12.95/month USD
- 360 Days - $11.95/month USD
One-time payment (purchased in game)
- 30 Days - 3,750 Gold or the Silver equivalent
- 90 Days - 10,500 Gold or the Silver equivalent
- 180 Days - 19,500 Gold or the Silver equivalent
- 360 Days - 36,000 Gold or the Silver equivalent
You will usually receive premium gold codes via Content creators.
If you receive a code to redeem for Premium Status (the format is 25 alphanumeric characters), you will need to go the "New Keys" part of your profile page to redeem.