An active ability found on the first slot of Nature Staffs.
It is unlocked at mastery level 1.
||Renew the targeted ally's strength, applying one Rejuvenation Charge . Each Rejuvenation Charge restores
146 Health over 8s ( stacks up to 3 times). If the target already has 3 Rejuvenation Charges , all charges will be consumed and you restore 20 Energy .
Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power.
Related Patch Notes
|Patch Link||Date||Patch Name||Patch Notes|
|Version 18.090.1||28 July 2021||Call to Arms Patch 9||Added four new icons to better represent the corresponding abilities:
- Blood Bandit (One-Handed Axe, E-slot)
- Protective Beam (Enigmatic Staff, E-slot)
- Arcane Orb (One-Handed Arcane Staff, E-slot)
- Ground Shaker (Maces, W-slot)
|Version 18.040.1||6 May 2021||Call to Arms Patch 4 (Balance Patch)||Nature Staffs
Nature Staffs have been outperformed by Holy Staffs for a while. To bring Nature back into the PvP scene, Rejuvenation has been improved significantly with higher healing output, more range, and shorter cast time. It is now easier to stack on group members, while also providing more healing value.
Additionally, Cleanse Heal now offers a burst heal W-slot ability, giving Nature more options when pressured. It also allows for interesting interactions with stack management, and adds a layer of decision-making for healers, who must consider whether to use the cleanse or save it for a burst heal.
Spirit Seed can now be cast twice, but cannot heal the same target twice. This doesn’t make it stronger in 1v1 situations, but improves it significantly in potential healing output in group fights, where it was previously underrepresented.
Spirit Animal was also improved by adding an instant heal when allies first touch it. The escalation curve of healing per ally was also flattened, meaning it now has better healing numbers on medium-sized groups.
- Rejuvenation (all Nature Staffs):
- Heal per Tick: 7.6 → 8.2
- Cooldown: 1.3s → 1s
- Cast Range: 9m → 11m
- Cleanse Heal (all Nature Staffs):
- Now has an instant heal effect instead of heal over time
- Heal amount is dependent on Rejuvenation Stacks on each target
- Removes one Rejuvenation Stack of each ally healed
- Stacks: 0 / 1 / 2 / 3
- Heal Value: 80 / 100 / 130 / 170
- Spiritual Seed (Druidic Staff):
- The spell can now be recast again within 2.5s, but stacking it twice on the same target will override the first cast
- Energy Cost per cast: 18 → 9
- Spirit Animal (Rampant Staff):
- Touching the Spirit Animal itself now instantly heals 60
- Base Heal Value of the Area per Tick: 8 → 12
- Healing Increase per additional Ally: 50% → 30%
|Version 1.15.387.150212||18 September 2019||Percival Patch 5 (Midseason Patch)||Nature Staffs
- Reworked Poison Thorns (all Nature Staffs) - the spell is now called Thorns and works as follows:
- Moved from W to Q slot
- You imbue yourself with 5 Thorns Stacks for 10s.
- Thorns Stack attributes:
- Your auto-attacks consume 1 stack and deal additional magical damage in a 3m radius.
- Every time you get hit, you deal magical damage back to the attacker. (If the attacker is a player, getting hit also consumes a stack.)
- Rejuvenating Breeze:
- Circle of Life (One-Handed Nature Staff):
- If the caster has at least 3 Thorns stacks active, the spell also roots and damages enemies in an 11m radius
- Rejuvenation (all Nature Staffs):
- Heal per Second: 7.9 → 7.6
|Version 1.13.369.136513||20 February 2019||Nimue Balance Patch (Patch #7)||Nature Staffs
- Rejuvenation (all Nature Staffs)
- Heal per tick: 7.75 → 7.9
- Revitalize (all Nature Staffs)
- Instant Heal: 57.59 → 75.00
- Removed the Heal Over Time effect, instead it now instantly restores 15 energy of the target
- Cooldown: 7s → 10s
- Energy Cost: 9 → 10
- Circle of Life (Nature Staff)
- Zero Charge Heal: 56.62 → 91.00
- One Charge Heal: 90.60 → 114.00
- Two Charge Heal: 135.89 → 148.00
- Three Charge Heal: 192.52 → 193.00
- Ruthless Nature (Blight Staff)
- Cooldown: 30s → 25s
- Heal per Tick: 29.50 → 33.00
- Energy Cost: 18 → 15
|Version 1.11.357.113403||12 March 2018||Lancelot Update||Nature Staffs:
- Cooldown: 1.5s -> 1.3s
- Energy Cost: 4.5 -> 3.9 -> 3
- Number of Ticks: 8 -> 9 (first tick happens at 0s, so the HoT duration is now 8s instead of 7s)
- Standtime: 0.2s -> 0s
- Circle of Life:
- No longer consumes Rejuvenation stacks
- Ruthless Nature:
- The channel is now uninterruptible
- Reflected Damage: 35% -> 40%
|Version 1.0.332.98217||27 September 2017||Joseph Update||
- Heal: 8.43 -> 7.75
- Energycost: 5 -> 4.5
- Energy Gained on Max Stacks: 8 -> 7