A trophy is a furniture item that can be placed inside a house or Guild Hall to increase the happiness of laborers that live in the building. There are different types of trophies which give happiness to different Laborers. Most trophies are available by using Trophy Journals or purchase on the Market Place.
There are two ways to get trophies:
- Purchase them from the Market Place
- Use full trophy journals to send out laborers to get the type of trophy that corresponds to the journal type and tier
- Any laborer can go on a general trophy job
- Only specific laborers can go on specialized Journal jobs.
The type and tier of journal used when sending laborers on jobs determines the trophies returned, as well as happiness for the amount returned. To obtain an Adventurer's Handbook for example, you would need to send a laborer on a job with a Tier 2 General Trophy Journal.
- Trophies add happiness up to three Laborers of the correct type. See Trophy Types section below for a list of types that correspond to which laborer they benefit.
- Same type and tier trophies do not stack. (i.e. 2x T4 Ancient Scripture gives +5, same as having only 1)
- A building may not contain a trophy of a tier higher than itself (i.e. the trophy must be the same tier or lower than the building)
- Example Trophy layouts with happiness:
- Poorly Configured:
- x1 (T4) Ancient Scripture = +5 Happiness
- x2 (T4) Ancient Scripture = +5 Happiness (No benefit from second trophy)
- Optimally Configured: (assuming prospector laborer)
- x1 (T2) Ore Sample = +10 Happiness
- x1 (T3) Ore Sample + x1 (T2) Ore Sample = +20 Happiness
- Poorly Configured:
Optimal Happiness of Trophies in Houses
Table assumes max laborers and max bed and table configuration, leaving only 10 furniture slots in houses to split between specialized and general trophies of Tier 5 and higher houses. For more information on houses see: Houses
|Tier Building||Specialized Trophy Bonus||General Trophy Bonus||Total Trophy Happiness|
As shown in the table, at Tier 6, the house with full trophies T2-T6 fills all 14 slots (assuming 3 labors max happiness) 3 beds + 1 Table + 5 Special trophies + 5 General trophies = 14 slot max. Once you go higher, the furniture slots do not increase, therefore you must replace a general trophy with a specialized one of a higher tier, so T2-T7 Specialization and any of the 4 Tiers of general (doesn't matter which).
There are currently eight different categories of Trophies in Albion Online.
Fiber Trophy: Used to add happiness to Cropper Laborers
Fishing Trophy: Used to add happiness to Fisherman Laborers
General Trophy: Used to add happiness to all types of Laborers
Hide Trophy: Used to add happiness to Gamekeeper Laborers
Mercenary Trophy: Used to add happiness to Mercenary Laborers
Ore Trophy: Used to add happiness to Prospector Laborers
Stone Trophy: Used to add happiness to Stonecutter Laborers
Wood Trophy: Used to add happiness to Lumberjack Laborers