Slit Throat

From Albion Online Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Slit Throat

An active ability found on the third slot of Dagger Pair. It is unlocked at mastery level 1.



Slit Throat

Energy Cost 40 Deals very high Physical damage. This spell consumes all charges of Sunder Armor or Assassin's Spirit, increasing total damage based on the number consumed. 75% of the damage will be dealt instantly, and the remaining 25% as bleed damage over time.

Zero charges: 476 total damage

Once charge: 762 total damage

Two charges: 1143 total damage

Three charges: 1619 total damage

Cast Time 0.4s
Range melee
Cooldown 15s

Note: numerical values are based on gear with 1060 item power. Affected values are in bold.

Equipment

Melee WeaponTier
Adept's Dagger Pair4
Expert's Dagger Pair5
Master's Dagger Pair6
Grandmaster's Dagger Pair7
Elder's Dagger Pair8